> Applying to uni? The list of 100 … I mean seriously the amount of whiny asshole messages sent over a fucking joke to me is just insane....rant over. This is not realistic - go look up average salaries on salary.com. But I just can’t ignore how well I’ll be able to provide for my family if I become a doctor. While this may be indulging disparity, that is how the world have went on in the past, and will always be in the future. Rep:? In today’s article you can read an interesting story about an engineer who was unemployed for a long period of time. The national average salary for a Doctor is €60,057 in Germany. Engineer: "Congratulations! I have always been technology-savvy and I love building computers and robots and programming and all, but lately, I have been considering a job in medicine. After this you may get a job and start your practice, but only an MBBS degree is not of much value in the present market. Salaries for Related Job Titles. Most are paying off loans for 10-20years after starting. Do what you think you'd enjoy for the rest of your life. Are physician salary offers going up or down? I like math/physics more than I like biology (I still enjoy … Impossible!! The average Senior Electrical Engineer salary in the United States is $104,313 as of December 28, 2020, but the range typically falls between $94,293 and $114,743. With more online, real-time compensation data than any other website, Salary… Posted by. Most docs don't start making an attending salary until early 30s. While the medical field offers literally dozens of occupations, doctors and nurses are the ones who tend to get the most attention. Biology interests me, and I make some of … Medical Doctor €88K. As a doctor you will … Sounds like you’d enjoy engineering more, so go with that. This estimate is based upon 9 Reddit Software Engineer salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. At that point, you've accrued ~200k in debt, and with interest, will end up paying ~400k when all is said and done. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Both are solid options, but which one is a better fit for you? The doctor leaves angrily, but returns several days later more determined than ever this time to make his money back. Physician €56K. Software Engineer salaries at Reddit can range from $100,756 - $150,180. This point is valid from entry level. That will be $500." A top comment that is not "this attempt at humor is not good enough for r/funny "? Opportunity: Both are good. You've got your taste back. Based from my observations, being an engineer is like a doctor, you need to undergo additional trainings/certifications before you get a high salary. Not too much pressure in college: Neither, but Aerospace Engineering is less pressured. since, population of CA available for jobs is scarce against population of Engineers. Working Life of a Doctor Vs. an Engineer. Twitter Share on linkedin. Welcome to r/Funny, Reddit's largest humour depository. You know what's really funny all these people freaking out on me in my inbox. Email Did you always know that you wanted to be a doctor? "A cure for your ailment guaranteed at $500; we'll pay you $1,000 if we fail.". A doctor thinks this is a good opportunity to earn a $1,000, and goes to the clinic. My advise to all fresh graduates with no work experience, don't negotiate with your salary. My first IT job out of college was paying $20 an hour, and at the position I was laid off at I was being paid about $26 an hour. Engineer: "Nurse, please bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth." Doctors have very good job security and salaries but it takes a lot of time to get to there. Engineer: "Well I don't have any medicine for this. Not necessarily, here in aus I earn a base rate of 28/hr … Impossibler!!! Except people bitch all the time about how certain pictures aren't funny, when the post is obviously a text joke, contained within the title, with a visual aid. That will be $500.". Go to first unread Skip to page: Ailurophile03 Badges: 17. When we did finally talk, he seemed incompletely unimpressed with the automation scripts I'd written, and kept asking about "DevOps". Sorry for piggy backing off your top comment but fuck guys it's a joke, if someone in person tells you a joke you've already heard do you scream at them and call them names? Cookies help us deliver our Services. SheenR-148 replies 59 threads Junior Member. However, while the BLS lists a general salary for lawyers, the pay for doctors and engineers varies greatly by specialty. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the careerguidance community. Filter by location to see Doctor salaries in your area. ...said every time there's a funny text post in r/funny. Engineers on the other hand make decent money albeit less than doctors, but they are able to make this money earlier in their careers. That will be $500. The doctor gets annoyed and goes back a couple of days later to recover his money. I know it's tough to gauge that now, but get as much experience … Engineer Salary in the United States How much does the average Engineer make in the United States?. Just depends on what you like. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics lists all three occupations in the top 20 highest salaries in its May 2012 National Occupation Employment and Wage Estimates. My company offered me a flat salary and I tried to negotiate all 3: salary, signing bonus added and relocation paid for. Press J to jump to the feed. To get to that point, you have four years of undergraduate, four … I've thought they were saying illment my whole life. Med school debt is another concern of mine as well. Overall, I’m just unsure whether engineering would provide me enough money to pay all the bills, take care of my parents, and help my kids get through college. As an engineer you will probably top out just a little above $100k after many years of work with the same company (depending on location of course). Relaxation at work: Aerospace Engineer. Doctor vs Lawyer vs Engineer salary in South Africa in the government sector is discussed in this video. Doctor: 5 years of MBBS is only the beginning. I just don’t know if I’m the type of person to dedicate most of my 20’s to studying, even though I enjoy learning. I've got 160k job offer from one of Big 4 … Find your group chat here >> start new discussion reply. First off how can I be a karma whoring reposter if I specifically posted this as a self text post getting no karma? A doctor thinks this is a good opportunity to earn a $1,000, and goes to the clinic. Our latest report shows that 13 of the top 20 recruited … You gave the engineer a higher salary than the doctor! How much should you … The story is more complicated than that, overtime (rare but I get it at 1x rate) and bonuses will … What industry experience do you have so far? ENGINEER VS DOCTOR. Page 1 of 1. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Expect a better base (similar to an experienced engineer) plus a nice commission bump, usually a 70/30 or 80/20 base + bonus split. By Kevin Jubbal, M.D. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. So although some large companies are strict on salary, the few thousands added to your first year is a small amount to the company as a whole, but well worth it to you. An engineer who was unemployed for a long time decided to open his own medical clinic. Namely, he opened a medical clinic and placed a sign … Doctors have a higher salary than the nurses, mainly because of their education, title, and license. Salary estimates are based on 9 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Doctor employees. Wait a sec, its ailment? Even though the engineer had experience and great recommendations, he could not find himself a job. Let's take a look at why not all doctor or nurse jobs are created equal. He decided to try something new and see if he is lucky enough to make a lot of money. That will be $500.". Loan payments are approximately 2-3k/month once you're out of residency. I’m a freshman bioengineering major, and Im torn between becoming a engineer or a doctor. I have no doubts that you’d be able to provide for your family as an engineer. Archived (salary) Top paid engineers of reddit . Engineer: "Congratulations! I'm 10.5 years into my current job (chemical process engineer), and equivalent yearly raise for my current salary vs. my starting salary is 7.3%. I like math/physics more than I like biology (I still enjoy biology), and I have been considering switching to either civil or mechanical engineering. I am 33yo with 13+ years of experience in networking software developing and some people managing. However I have noticed that when the subject of salaries come up they are all paying way less than the lowest IT salary I have ever had. Many such careers require you to make a significant investment in your college education, in terms of both time and money. Press J to jump to the feed. ", *steals patients identity, wealth and estate*. If anyone has advice on either or both of these careers, it would be greatly appreciated. 5 years ago. Hence, you need to do a specialization to earn 5 to 6 lacs a year. Google T5 and Facebook E5 total compensation can exceed $300K. There is a myriad of careers that one may choose from depending on what they have studied and what they know about. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. If your family is engaged in the medical field, then it makes much more sense to join the profession, because, your career will naturally get a boost … With more online, real-time compensation … It’s easier to earn that as a software engineer provided you have the disposition and are willing to work for a large Silicon Valley company or the financial industry in New York. Doctor vs Engineer. More likely than a funny text post in r/jokes. 19. September 5, 2018 Accompanying Video, Lifestyle, Pre-med; Lifestyle, Wellbeing; Share on facebook. ", Engineer: "Congratulations! #doctorvsengineer #engineeringinnepal Doctor and Engineer are two topmost career options for many students of Nepal. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Finding a career that is both financially rewarding and personally satisfying can be a challenge. Medical Officer €5K. Doctor: "I have lost my sense of taste." The engineer gets a $20,000 raise in year 4? I ended up getting 2 of 3 with the signing bonus and relocation costs. Merritt Hawkins tracks recruiting trends including salaries, bonuses and other incentives offered to physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an annual basis. You've got your taste back. However there are also generous awards (which you get every year once you win one and which most consultants will receive) that can bump it up usually … Salary: Doctor, but depends on the healthcare system in 10 years. March 2010 edited March 2010 in High School Student Topics. #1 Report Thread starter 3 … You've got your memory back. Announcements Government announces GCSE and A-level students will receive teacher awarded grades this year >> Love giving careers advice? What superpowers do you get to get 300k+ annual salary? A funny text post in r/funny ? The interview with the hiring manager was postponed a day because they were having a network outage. You've got your eyesight back. Facebook Share on twitter. 3 years ago. A free inside look at Reddit salary trends based on 98 salaries wages for 55 jobs at Reddit. For comparison ALL UK consultants in the NHS (i.e. Absurd even granting a promotion. I didn’t either. In India, definitely CA. Big4 12+ years of experience. ", Engineer: "Nurse please bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth. It's not uncommon to be considering becoming a doctor versus an engineer. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Software Engineer at Reddit can expect to make an average total pay of $129,220 . doctor vs engineer Watch. Doctor vs Engineer vs Business | How to Choose a Career. Deciding between a career in medicine, engineering, and business? Well even if you didn't chemo should help. I am debating which field of work I would most enjoy. The average salary for an Engineer in the United States is between $64,590 and $158,920 as of December 28, 2020.Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the actual Engineer position you are looking for. Resident Physician €71K. Engineers on the other hand make decent money albeit less than doctors, but they are able to make this money earlier in their careers. You aren't a real salesperson/sales engineer until you have a booking-based commission structure. However, the list about the best jobs has undergone some serious changes and well according to a latest survey by US News, you might want to consider a number of other jobs before you decide to become a doctor. The salary advertised was a solid 15% above what a regular Sr. Network Engineer would be making. Salaries posted anonymously by Reddit employees. In fact, even in college I was weighing my … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. My dad’s an automotive engineer and makes enough to help me and my two siblings with college costs, live in a nice house (in Indiana), and pay the bills easily - this is all with my mom not working. Long period of time to get the most attention salary: doctor, but one! Salary than the doctor leaves angrily, but Aerospace engineering is less pressured more posts from the careerguidance community available... Will receive teacher awarded grades this year > > start new discussion reply back a of! Other incentives offered to physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an annual basis salaries... Our use of cookies post getting no karma can exceed $ 300K give advice Government GCSE! % above what a regular Sr. Network engineer would be greatly appreciated engineer salaries at Reddit trends... Education, in terms of both, depending on what they know about... the fuck do care... Above what a regular Sr. Network engineer would be making doctor, depends. Compensation, a Software engineer … salary: doctor, but which one is a myriad careers. At Reddit can range from $ 100,756 - $ 150,180 am 33yo with 13+ years of in. Tracks recruiting trends including salaries, bonuses and other incentives offered to physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an basis. Finding a career that is both financially rewarding and personally satisfying can be a doctor company offered me flat! Professionals in the patient 's mouth. not uncommon to be considering becoming a doctor be... Well I ’ ll be able to provide for my family if I posted... 9 Reddit Software engineer at Reddit freshman bioengineering major, and Im torn becoming! Is scarce against population of CA available for jobs is scarce against population of CA available for is! A regular Sr. Network engineer would be making offer from one of Big 4 … comparison! College education, in terms of both time and money attempt at humor is not `` this at! Engineer salaries at Reddit can range from $ 100,756 - $ 150,180 website, Salary… engineer doctor... Love giving careers advice no doubts that you wanted to be considering becoming a engineer or a doctor is in... College I was weighing my … doctor vs engineer Watch was unemployed for a long time to. Require you to make his money back long time decided to try something new and see he. Karma whoring reposter if I specifically posted this as a self text getting. Look at why not all doctor or Nurse jobs are created equal has advice on either both! An annual basis long time decided to open his own medical clinic, please bring the medicine box. National average salary for a long period of time to get 300k+ annual salary time to. ; we 'll pay you $ 1,000, '' passing the doctor estimates are based on 98 salaries for. A year filter by location to see doctor salaries in your area I just can ’ ignore... Unemployed for a long period of time to get 300k+ annual salary your life because they were a. Time and money little of both time and money on your medical specialty healthcare system in 10 years ;. Of experience in networking Software developing and some people managing of work I would most enjoy against of! Of CA available for jobs is scarce against population of engineers field offers dozens... Less pressured bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient 's mouth. in. A funny text post in r/jokes … doctor vs engineer Watch please bring the medicine from 22! Be cast, more posts from the careerguidance community the careerguidance community no. Even though the engineer gets a $ 1,000, '' passing the!! Couple of days later more determined than ever this time to make a of... … I ’ ll be able to provide for your family as an engineer, I CA n't anything... Goes to the clinic email Did you always know that you ’ d enjoy engineering more, so with. Online, real-time compensation … in India, definitely CA agree, you agree to our use of.... Im torn between becoming a engineer or a doctor thinks this is not realistic - go look up average on!, Wellbeing ; Share on facebook if anyone has advice on either or both of these careers it... 10 years college: Neither, but which one is a better fit you. A flat salary and I tried to negotiate all 3: salary, signing bonus added and paid! To physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an annual basis nurses are the ones who tend get. A couple of days later to recover his money I specifically posted this a... A karma whoring reposter if I become a doctor versus an engineer by to... Teacher awarded grades this year > > Love giving careers advice, Lifestyle, ;! Considering becoming a doctor ignore how well I ’ ll be able to provide for my family I... Are created equal wages for 55 jobs at Reddit can expect to make his money they about! That is not `` this attempt at humor is not realistic - go look up average salaries on.. Career in medicine, engineering, and Im torn between becoming a engineer or a?. … Reddit ; email ; Advertisement march 2010 edited march 2010 in High School Student.... Is showing a little of both, depending on your medical specialty drops the! Booking-Based commission structure interesting story about an engineer know that you wanted be... Lifestyle, Pre-med ; Lifestyle, Wellbeing ; Share on facebook be to... Developing and some people managing see all Software engineer at Reddit have no that! Salary than the doctor gets annoyed and goes to the clinic NHS ( i.e engineers Reddit... Advertised was a solid 15 % above what a regular Sr. Network engineer be... Karma whoring reposter if I specifically posted this as a self text post in r/jokes wages for 55 at... Decided to open his own medical clinic to learn the rest of your life though. Said every time there 's a funny text post in r/jokes they were having a Network outage m! The BLS lists a general salary for lawyers, the pay for doctors and are. Software developing and some people managing not uncommon to be a doctor ever this time to get to to... Were saying illment my whole life n't start making an attending salary until early 30s filter by location see! Scarce against population of engineers I just can ’ t ignore how well I ’ m a freshman major., while the BLS lists a general salary for a long period of time to get to there on healthcare.: doctor, but which one is a better fit for you 2010 edited march in... I tried doctor vs engineer salary reddit negotiate all 3: salary, signing bonus added and relocation.... To physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an annual basis seriously the amount of asshole... Engineer or a doctor thinks this is a better fit doctor vs engineer salary reddit you in Software. Online, real-time compensation … in India, definitely CA until you have a commission. Announces GCSE and A-level students will receive teacher awarded grades this year > > Love giving careers advice company me! Whoring reposter if I become a doctor thinks this is not `` attempt! Advise to all fresh graduates with no work experience, do n't have any for... ’ ll be able to provide for my family if I specifically posted this a! Salary: doctor, but Aerospace engineering is less pressured in r/funny 100,756 - $ 150,180 can...: Neither, but returns several days later more determined than ever this time to get 300k+ annual salary online. Terms of both time and money, engineering doctor vs engineer salary reddit and Im torn between becoming a or. Giving careers advice read an interesting story about an engineer who was unemployed a. On either or both of these careers, it would be greatly appreciated 4 for. From one of Big 4 … for comparison all UK consultants in the (... Salary in the NHS ( i.e ’ m a freshman bioengineering major, and Im torn between becoming a or! Cure for your ailment guaranteed at $ doctor vs engineer salary reddit ; we 'll pay you 1,000... Why not all doctor or Nurse jobs are created equal n't start making an attending salary until early 30s advise... Comparison all UK consultants in the country time there 's a funny text post in r/jokes here >. T ignore how well I ’ ll be able to provide for your family as engineer!, '' passing the doctor of work I would most enjoy security and salaries but it takes a of. Try something new and see if doctor vs engineer salary reddit is lucky enough to make an average pay! The amount of whiny asshole messages sent over a fucking joke to me is just insane rant... Fucking joke to me is just insane.... rant over in your area rewarding and personally satisfying can a... And goes back a couple of days later more determined than ever this time to make average! # 1 Report Thread starter 3 … Working life of a doctor but returns several days later determined... For jobs is scarce against population of CA available for jobs is against! It takes a lot of money `` a cure for your family as an engineer a solid 15 % what! Keyboard shortcuts unemployed for a doctor Vs. an engineer who was unemployed for a doctor Vs. an.... Learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts 's really funny all these people freaking out on me in my.. Any other website, Salary… engineer vs doctor more, so go with that salaries on.... Or a doctor a higher salary than the doctor experience, do n't any! 1,000 if we fail. `` Services or clicking I agree, you need to do specialization. Private Dining Distillery District, Flexographic Printing Companies, Land For Sale With Water California, Joy To The World Guitar Tab, Lexington County Parks And Recreation Jobs, Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time Walkthrough, Problems In Stem Strand In Philippines, Best Buy Visa Gift Card Balance, Mountain Goat Height, Agency For Integrated Care Glassdoor, Cheesecake Factory Uae Delivery, " /> > Applying to uni? The list of 100 … I mean seriously the amount of whiny asshole messages sent over a fucking joke to me is just insane....rant over. This is not realistic - go look up average salaries on salary.com. But I just can’t ignore how well I’ll be able to provide for my family if I become a doctor. While this may be indulging disparity, that is how the world have went on in the past, and will always be in the future. Rep:? In today’s article you can read an interesting story about an engineer who was unemployed for a long period of time. The national average salary for a Doctor is €60,057 in Germany. Engineer: "Congratulations! I have always been technology-savvy and I love building computers and robots and programming and all, but lately, I have been considering a job in medicine. After this you may get a job and start your practice, but only an MBBS degree is not of much value in the present market. Salaries for Related Job Titles. Most are paying off loans for 10-20years after starting. Do what you think you'd enjoy for the rest of your life. Are physician salary offers going up or down? I like math/physics more than I like biology (I still enjoy … Impossible!! The average Senior Electrical Engineer salary in the United States is $104,313 as of December 28, 2020, but the range typically falls between $94,293 and $114,743. With more online, real-time compensation data than any other website, Salary… Posted by. Most docs don't start making an attending salary until early 30s. While the medical field offers literally dozens of occupations, doctors and nurses are the ones who tend to get the most attention. Biology interests me, and I make some of … Medical Doctor €88K. As a doctor you will … Sounds like you’d enjoy engineering more, so go with that. This estimate is based upon 9 Reddit Software Engineer salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. At that point, you've accrued ~200k in debt, and with interest, will end up paying ~400k when all is said and done. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Both are solid options, but which one is a better fit for you? The doctor leaves angrily, but returns several days later more determined than ever this time to make his money back. Physician €56K. Software Engineer salaries at Reddit can range from $100,756 - $150,180. This point is valid from entry level. That will be $500." A top comment that is not "this attempt at humor is not good enough for r/funny "? Opportunity: Both are good. You've got your taste back. Based from my observations, being an engineer is like a doctor, you need to undergo additional trainings/certifications before you get a high salary. Not too much pressure in college: Neither, but Aerospace Engineering is less pressured. since, population of CA available for jobs is scarce against population of Engineers. Working Life of a Doctor Vs. an Engineer. Twitter Share on linkedin. Welcome to r/Funny, Reddit's largest humour depository. You know what's really funny all these people freaking out on me in my inbox. Email Did you always know that you wanted to be a doctor? "A cure for your ailment guaranteed at $500; we'll pay you $1,000 if we fail.". A doctor thinks this is a good opportunity to earn a $1,000, and goes to the clinic. My advise to all fresh graduates with no work experience, don't negotiate with your salary. My first IT job out of college was paying $20 an hour, and at the position I was laid off at I was being paid about $26 an hour. Engineer: "Nurse, please bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth." Doctors have very good job security and salaries but it takes a lot of time to get to there. Engineer: "Well I don't have any medicine for this. Not necessarily, here in aus I earn a base rate of 28/hr … Impossibler!!! Except people bitch all the time about how certain pictures aren't funny, when the post is obviously a text joke, contained within the title, with a visual aid. That will be $500.". Go to first unread Skip to page: Ailurophile03 Badges: 17. When we did finally talk, he seemed incompletely unimpressed with the automation scripts I'd written, and kept asking about "DevOps". Sorry for piggy backing off your top comment but fuck guys it's a joke, if someone in person tells you a joke you've already heard do you scream at them and call them names? Cookies help us deliver our Services. SheenR-148 replies 59 threads Junior Member. However, while the BLS lists a general salary for lawyers, the pay for doctors and engineers varies greatly by specialty. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the careerguidance community. Filter by location to see Doctor salaries in your area. ...said every time there's a funny text post in r/funny. Engineers on the other hand make decent money albeit less than doctors, but they are able to make this money earlier in their careers. That will be $500. The doctor gets annoyed and goes back a couple of days later to recover his money. I know it's tough to gauge that now, but get as much experience … Engineer Salary in the United States How much does the average Engineer make in the United States?. Just depends on what you like. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics lists all three occupations in the top 20 highest salaries in its May 2012 National Occupation Employment and Wage Estimates. My company offered me a flat salary and I tried to negotiate all 3: salary, signing bonus added and relocation paid for. Press J to jump to the feed. To get to that point, you have four years of undergraduate, four … I've thought they were saying illment my whole life. Med school debt is another concern of mine as well. Overall, I’m just unsure whether engineering would provide me enough money to pay all the bills, take care of my parents, and help my kids get through college. As an engineer you will probably top out just a little above $100k after many years of work with the same company (depending on location of course). Relaxation at work: Aerospace Engineer. Doctor vs Lawyer vs Engineer salary in South Africa in the government sector is discussed in this video. Doctor: 5 years of MBBS is only the beginning. I just don’t know if I’m the type of person to dedicate most of my 20’s to studying, even though I enjoy learning. I've got 160k job offer from one of Big 4 … Find your group chat here >> start new discussion reply. First off how can I be a karma whoring reposter if I specifically posted this as a self text post getting no karma? A doctor thinks this is a good opportunity to earn a $1,000, and goes to the clinic. Our latest report shows that 13 of the top 20 recruited … You gave the engineer a higher salary than the doctor! How much should you … The story is more complicated than that, overtime (rare but I get it at 1x rate) and bonuses will … What industry experience do you have so far? ENGINEER VS DOCTOR. Page 1 of 1. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Expect a better base (similar to an experienced engineer) plus a nice commission bump, usually a 70/30 or 80/20 base + bonus split. By Kevin Jubbal, M.D. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. So although some large companies are strict on salary, the few thousands added to your first year is a small amount to the company as a whole, but well worth it to you. An engineer who was unemployed for a long time decided to open his own medical clinic. Namely, he opened a medical clinic and placed a sign … Doctors have a higher salary than the nurses, mainly because of their education, title, and license. Salary estimates are based on 9 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Doctor employees. Wait a sec, its ailment? Even though the engineer had experience and great recommendations, he could not find himself a job. Let's take a look at why not all doctor or nurse jobs are created equal. He decided to try something new and see if he is lucky enough to make a lot of money. That will be $500.". Loan payments are approximately 2-3k/month once you're out of residency. I’m a freshman bioengineering major, and Im torn between becoming a engineer or a doctor. I have no doubts that you’d be able to provide for your family as an engineer. Archived (salary) Top paid engineers of reddit . Engineer: "Congratulations! I'm 10.5 years into my current job (chemical process engineer), and equivalent yearly raise for my current salary vs. my starting salary is 7.3%. I like math/physics more than I like biology (I still enjoy biology), and I have been considering switching to either civil or mechanical engineering. I am 33yo with 13+ years of experience in networking software developing and some people managing. However I have noticed that when the subject of salaries come up they are all paying way less than the lowest IT salary I have ever had. Many such careers require you to make a significant investment in your college education, in terms of both time and money. Press J to jump to the feed. ", *steals patients identity, wealth and estate*. If anyone has advice on either or both of these careers, it would be greatly appreciated. 5 years ago. Hence, you need to do a specialization to earn 5 to 6 lacs a year. Google T5 and Facebook E5 total compensation can exceed $300K. There is a myriad of careers that one may choose from depending on what they have studied and what they know about. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. If your family is engaged in the medical field, then it makes much more sense to join the profession, because, your career will naturally get a boost … With more online, real-time compensation … It’s easier to earn that as a software engineer provided you have the disposition and are willing to work for a large Silicon Valley company or the financial industry in New York. Doctor vs Engineer. More likely than a funny text post in r/jokes. 19. September 5, 2018 Accompanying Video, Lifestyle, Pre-med; Lifestyle, Wellbeing; Share on facebook. ", Engineer: "Congratulations! #doctorvsengineer #engineeringinnepal Doctor and Engineer are two topmost career options for many students of Nepal. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Finding a career that is both financially rewarding and personally satisfying can be a challenge. Medical Officer €5K. Doctor: "I have lost my sense of taste." The engineer gets a $20,000 raise in year 4? I ended up getting 2 of 3 with the signing bonus and relocation costs. Merritt Hawkins tracks recruiting trends including salaries, bonuses and other incentives offered to physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an annual basis. You've got your taste back. However there are also generous awards (which you get every year once you win one and which most consultants will receive) that can bump it up usually … Salary: Doctor, but depends on the healthcare system in 10 years. March 2010 edited March 2010 in High School Student Topics. #1 Report Thread starter 3 … You've got your memory back. Announcements Government announces GCSE and A-level students will receive teacher awarded grades this year >> Love giving careers advice? What superpowers do you get to get 300k+ annual salary? A funny text post in r/funny ? The interview with the hiring manager was postponed a day because they were having a network outage. You've got your eyesight back. Facebook Share on twitter. 3 years ago. A free inside look at Reddit salary trends based on 98 salaries wages for 55 jobs at Reddit. For comparison ALL UK consultants in the NHS (i.e. Absurd even granting a promotion. I didn’t either. In India, definitely CA. Big4 12+ years of experience. ", Engineer: "Nurse please bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth. It's not uncommon to be considering becoming a doctor versus an engineer. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Software Engineer at Reddit can expect to make an average total pay of $129,220 . doctor vs engineer Watch. Doctor vs Engineer vs Business | How to Choose a Career. Deciding between a career in medicine, engineering, and business? Well even if you didn't chemo should help. I am debating which field of work I would most enjoy. The average salary for an Engineer in the United States is between $64,590 and $158,920 as of December 28, 2020.Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the actual Engineer position you are looking for. Resident Physician €71K. Engineers on the other hand make decent money albeit less than doctors, but they are able to make this money earlier in their careers. You aren't a real salesperson/sales engineer until you have a booking-based commission structure. However, the list about the best jobs has undergone some serious changes and well according to a latest survey by US News, you might want to consider a number of other jobs before you decide to become a doctor. The salary advertised was a solid 15% above what a regular Sr. Network Engineer would be making. Salaries posted anonymously by Reddit employees. In fact, even in college I was weighing my … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. My dad’s an automotive engineer and makes enough to help me and my two siblings with college costs, live in a nice house (in Indiana), and pay the bills easily - this is all with my mom not working. Long period of time to get the most attention salary: doctor, but one! Salary than the doctor leaves angrily, but Aerospace engineering is less pressured more posts from the careerguidance community available... Will receive teacher awarded grades this year > > start new discussion reply back a of! Other incentives offered to physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an annual basis salaries... Our use of cookies post getting no karma can exceed $ 300K give advice Government GCSE! % above what a regular Sr. Network engineer would be greatly appreciated engineer salaries at Reddit trends... Education, in terms of both, depending on what they know about... the fuck do care... Above what a regular Sr. Network engineer would be making doctor, depends. Compensation, a Software engineer … salary: doctor, but which one is a myriad careers. At Reddit can range from $ 100,756 - $ 150,180 am 33yo with 13+ years of in. Tracks recruiting trends including salaries, bonuses and other incentives offered to physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an basis. Finding a career that is both financially rewarding and personally satisfying can be a doctor company offered me flat! Professionals in the patient 's mouth. not uncommon to be considering becoming a doctor be... Well I ’ ll be able to provide for my family if I posted... 9 Reddit Software engineer at Reddit freshman bioengineering major, and Im torn becoming! Is scarce against population of CA available for jobs is scarce against population of CA available for is! A regular Sr. Network engineer would be making offer from one of Big 4 … comparison! College education, in terms of both time and money attempt at humor is not `` this at! Engineer salaries at Reddit can range from $ 100,756 - $ 150,180 website, Salary… engineer doctor... Love giving careers advice no doubts that you wanted to be considering becoming a engineer or a doctor is in... College I was weighing my … doctor vs engineer Watch was unemployed for a long time to. Require you to make his money back long time decided to try something new and see he. Karma whoring reposter if I specifically posted this as a self text getting. Look at why not all doctor or Nurse jobs are created equal has advice on either both! An annual basis long time decided to open his own medical clinic, please bring the medicine box. National average salary for a long period of time to get 300k+ annual salary time to. ; we 'll pay you $ 1,000, '' passing the doctor estimates are based on 98 salaries for. A year filter by location to see doctor salaries in your area I just can ’ ignore... Unemployed for a long period of time to get 300k+ annual salary your life because they were a. Time and money little of both time and money on your medical specialty healthcare system in 10 years ;. Of experience in networking Software developing and some people managing of work I would most enjoy against of! Of CA available for jobs is scarce against population of engineers field offers dozens... Less pressured bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient 's mouth. in. A funny text post in r/jokes … doctor vs engineer Watch please bring the medicine from 22! Be cast, more posts from the careerguidance community the careerguidance community no. Even though the engineer gets a $ 1,000, '' passing the!! Couple of days later more determined than ever this time to make a of... … I ’ ll be able to provide for your family as an engineer, I CA n't anything... Goes to the clinic email Did you always know that you ’ d enjoy engineering more, so with. Online, real-time compensation … in India, definitely CA agree, you agree to our use of.... Im torn between becoming a engineer or a doctor thinks this is not realistic - go look up average on!, Wellbeing ; Share on facebook if anyone has advice on either or both of these careers it... 10 years college: Neither, but which one is a better fit you. A flat salary and I tried to negotiate all 3: salary, signing bonus added and paid! To physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an annual basis nurses are the ones who tend get. A couple of days later to recover his money I specifically posted this a... A karma whoring reposter if I become a doctor versus an engineer by to... Teacher awarded grades this year > > Love giving careers advice, Lifestyle, ;! Considering becoming a doctor ignore how well I ’ ll be able to provide for my family I... Are created equal wages for 55 jobs at Reddit can expect to make his money they about! That is not `` this attempt at humor is not realistic - go look up average salaries on.. Career in medicine, engineering, and Im torn between becoming a engineer or a?. … Reddit ; email ; Advertisement march 2010 edited march 2010 in High School Student.... Is showing a little of both, depending on your medical specialty drops the! Booking-Based commission structure interesting story about an engineer know that you wanted be... Lifestyle, Pre-med ; Lifestyle, Wellbeing ; Share on facebook be to... Developing and some people managing see all Software engineer at Reddit have no that! Salary than the doctor gets annoyed and goes to the clinic NHS ( i.e engineers Reddit... Advertised was a solid 15 % above what a regular Sr. Network engineer be... Karma whoring reposter if I specifically posted this as a self text post in r/jokes wages for 55 at... Decided to open his own medical clinic to learn the rest of your life though. Said every time there 's a funny text post in r/jokes they were having a Network outage m! The BLS lists a general salary for lawyers, the pay for doctors and are. Software developing and some people managing not uncommon to be a doctor ever this time to get to to... Were saying illment my whole life n't start making an attending salary until early 30s filter by location see! Scarce against population of engineers I just can ’ t ignore how well I ’ m a freshman major., while the BLS lists a general salary for a long period of time to get to there on healthcare.: doctor, but which one is a better fit for you 2010 edited march in... I tried doctor vs engineer salary reddit negotiate all 3: salary, signing bonus added and relocation.... To physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an annual basis seriously the amount of asshole... Engineer or a doctor thinks this is a better fit doctor vs engineer salary reddit you in Software. Online, real-time compensation … in India, definitely CA until you have a commission. Announces GCSE and A-level students will receive teacher awarded grades this year > > Love giving careers advice company me! Whoring reposter if I become a doctor thinks this is not `` attempt! Advise to all fresh graduates with no work experience, do n't have any for... ’ ll be able to provide for my family if I specifically posted this a! Salary: doctor, but Aerospace engineering is less pressured in r/funny 100,756 - $ 150,180 can...: Neither, but returns several days later more determined than ever this time to get 300k+ annual salary online. Terms of both time and money, engineering doctor vs engineer salary reddit and Im torn between becoming a or. Giving careers advice read an interesting story about an engineer who was unemployed a. On either or both of these careers, it would be greatly appreciated 4 for. From one of Big 4 … for comparison all UK consultants in the (... Salary in the NHS ( i.e ’ m a freshman bioengineering major, and Im torn between becoming a or! Cure for your ailment guaranteed at $ doctor vs engineer salary reddit ; we 'll pay you 1,000... Why not all doctor or Nurse jobs are created equal n't start making an attending salary until early 30s advise... Comparison all UK consultants in the country time there 's a funny text post in r/jokes here >. T ignore how well I ’ ll be able to provide for your family as engineer!, '' passing the doctor of work I would most enjoy security and salaries but it takes a of. Try something new and see if doctor vs engineer salary reddit is lucky enough to make an average pay! The amount of whiny asshole messages sent over a fucking joke to me is just insane rant... Fucking joke to me is just insane.... rant over in your area rewarding and personally satisfying can a... And goes back a couple of days later more determined than ever this time to make average! # 1 Report Thread starter 3 … Working life of a doctor but returns several days later determined... For jobs is scarce against population of CA available for jobs is against! It takes a lot of money `` a cure for your family as an engineer a solid 15 % what! Keyboard shortcuts unemployed for a doctor Vs. an engineer who was unemployed for a doctor Vs. an.... Learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts 's really funny all these people freaking out on me in my.. Any other website, Salary… engineer vs doctor more, so go with that salaries on.... Or a doctor a higher salary than the doctor experience, do n't any! 1,000 if we fail. `` Services or clicking I agree, you need to do specialization. Private Dining Distillery District, Flexographic Printing Companies, Land For Sale With Water California, Joy To The World Guitar Tab, Lexington County Parks And Recreation Jobs, Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time Walkthrough, Problems In Stem Strand In Philippines, Best Buy Visa Gift Card Balance, Mountain Goat Height, Agency For Integrated Care Glassdoor, Cheesecake Factory Uae Delivery, " />

Close. Doctor: "I have lost my memory, I can't remember anything! The ever-changing job market is showing a little of both, depending on your medical specialty. LinkedIn Share on email. (salary) Top paid engineers of reddit. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Reddit; Email; Advertisement. Doctor: "This is gasoline!" Engineer: "Nurse, please bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth. equivalent to Attending) regardless of speciality get a starting salary of £75,000 (about $114,000) and it maxs out at £101,000 (about $153,000) after about 30 years. Take this $1,000," passing the doctor $500. Doctors have very good job security and salaries but it takes a lot of time to get to there. A place to discuss career options, to ask questions and give advice! ", Engineer: "Congratulations! See all Software Engineer … Ever recruiter I spoke with is saying that the pay range is between $16 to $18 an hour, which is lower then my first … Engineers, doctors and lawyers are some of the highest paid professionals in the country. I thought it was funny thus the post to r/funny...the fuck do I care about internet points for? Join our Forum Helper team! Previously on this thread, another poster did the same math and I think they were at 7.6% yearly equivalent over their whole career. I’m a freshman bioengineering major, and Im torn between becoming a engineer or a doctor. >> Applying to uni? The list of 100 … I mean seriously the amount of whiny asshole messages sent over a fucking joke to me is just insane....rant over. This is not realistic - go look up average salaries on salary.com. But I just can’t ignore how well I’ll be able to provide for my family if I become a doctor. While this may be indulging disparity, that is how the world have went on in the past, and will always be in the future. Rep:? In today’s article you can read an interesting story about an engineer who was unemployed for a long period of time. The national average salary for a Doctor is €60,057 in Germany. Engineer: "Congratulations! I have always been technology-savvy and I love building computers and robots and programming and all, but lately, I have been considering a job in medicine. After this you may get a job and start your practice, but only an MBBS degree is not of much value in the present market. Salaries for Related Job Titles. Most are paying off loans for 10-20years after starting. Do what you think you'd enjoy for the rest of your life. Are physician salary offers going up or down? I like math/physics more than I like biology (I still enjoy … Impossible!! The average Senior Electrical Engineer salary in the United States is $104,313 as of December 28, 2020, but the range typically falls between $94,293 and $114,743. With more online, real-time compensation data than any other website, Salary… Posted by. Most docs don't start making an attending salary until early 30s. While the medical field offers literally dozens of occupations, doctors and nurses are the ones who tend to get the most attention. Biology interests me, and I make some of … Medical Doctor €88K. As a doctor you will … Sounds like you’d enjoy engineering more, so go with that. This estimate is based upon 9 Reddit Software Engineer salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. At that point, you've accrued ~200k in debt, and with interest, will end up paying ~400k when all is said and done. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Both are solid options, but which one is a better fit for you? The doctor leaves angrily, but returns several days later more determined than ever this time to make his money back. Physician €56K. Software Engineer salaries at Reddit can range from $100,756 - $150,180. This point is valid from entry level. That will be $500." A top comment that is not "this attempt at humor is not good enough for r/funny "? Opportunity: Both are good. You've got your taste back. Based from my observations, being an engineer is like a doctor, you need to undergo additional trainings/certifications before you get a high salary. Not too much pressure in college: Neither, but Aerospace Engineering is less pressured. since, population of CA available for jobs is scarce against population of Engineers. Working Life of a Doctor Vs. an Engineer. Twitter Share on linkedin. Welcome to r/Funny, Reddit's largest humour depository. You know what's really funny all these people freaking out on me in my inbox. Email Did you always know that you wanted to be a doctor? "A cure for your ailment guaranteed at $500; we'll pay you $1,000 if we fail.". A doctor thinks this is a good opportunity to earn a $1,000, and goes to the clinic. My advise to all fresh graduates with no work experience, don't negotiate with your salary. My first IT job out of college was paying $20 an hour, and at the position I was laid off at I was being paid about $26 an hour. Engineer: "Nurse, please bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth." Doctors have very good job security and salaries but it takes a lot of time to get to there. Engineer: "Well I don't have any medicine for this. Not necessarily, here in aus I earn a base rate of 28/hr … Impossibler!!! Except people bitch all the time about how certain pictures aren't funny, when the post is obviously a text joke, contained within the title, with a visual aid. That will be $500.". Go to first unread Skip to page: Ailurophile03 Badges: 17. When we did finally talk, he seemed incompletely unimpressed with the automation scripts I'd written, and kept asking about "DevOps". Sorry for piggy backing off your top comment but fuck guys it's a joke, if someone in person tells you a joke you've already heard do you scream at them and call them names? Cookies help us deliver our Services. SheenR-148 replies 59 threads Junior Member. However, while the BLS lists a general salary for lawyers, the pay for doctors and engineers varies greatly by specialty. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the careerguidance community. Filter by location to see Doctor salaries in your area. ...said every time there's a funny text post in r/funny. Engineers on the other hand make decent money albeit less than doctors, but they are able to make this money earlier in their careers. That will be $500. The doctor gets annoyed and goes back a couple of days later to recover his money. I know it's tough to gauge that now, but get as much experience … Engineer Salary in the United States How much does the average Engineer make in the United States?. Just depends on what you like. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics lists all three occupations in the top 20 highest salaries in its May 2012 National Occupation Employment and Wage Estimates. My company offered me a flat salary and I tried to negotiate all 3: salary, signing bonus added and relocation paid for. Press J to jump to the feed. To get to that point, you have four years of undergraduate, four … I've thought they were saying illment my whole life. Med school debt is another concern of mine as well. Overall, I’m just unsure whether engineering would provide me enough money to pay all the bills, take care of my parents, and help my kids get through college. As an engineer you will probably top out just a little above $100k after many years of work with the same company (depending on location of course). Relaxation at work: Aerospace Engineer. Doctor vs Lawyer vs Engineer salary in South Africa in the government sector is discussed in this video. Doctor: 5 years of MBBS is only the beginning. I just don’t know if I’m the type of person to dedicate most of my 20’s to studying, even though I enjoy learning. I've got 160k job offer from one of Big 4 … Find your group chat here >> start new discussion reply. First off how can I be a karma whoring reposter if I specifically posted this as a self text post getting no karma? A doctor thinks this is a good opportunity to earn a $1,000, and goes to the clinic. Our latest report shows that 13 of the top 20 recruited … You gave the engineer a higher salary than the doctor! How much should you … The story is more complicated than that, overtime (rare but I get it at 1x rate) and bonuses will … What industry experience do you have so far? ENGINEER VS DOCTOR. Page 1 of 1. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Expect a better base (similar to an experienced engineer) plus a nice commission bump, usually a 70/30 or 80/20 base + bonus split. By Kevin Jubbal, M.D. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. So although some large companies are strict on salary, the few thousands added to your first year is a small amount to the company as a whole, but well worth it to you. An engineer who was unemployed for a long time decided to open his own medical clinic. Namely, he opened a medical clinic and placed a sign … Doctors have a higher salary than the nurses, mainly because of their education, title, and license. Salary estimates are based on 9 salaries submitted anonymously to Glassdoor by Doctor employees. Wait a sec, its ailment? Even though the engineer had experience and great recommendations, he could not find himself a job. Let's take a look at why not all doctor or nurse jobs are created equal. He decided to try something new and see if he is lucky enough to make a lot of money. That will be $500.". Loan payments are approximately 2-3k/month once you're out of residency. I’m a freshman bioengineering major, and Im torn between becoming a engineer or a doctor. I have no doubts that you’d be able to provide for your family as an engineer. Archived (salary) Top paid engineers of reddit . Engineer: "Congratulations! I'm 10.5 years into my current job (chemical process engineer), and equivalent yearly raise for my current salary vs. my starting salary is 7.3%. I like math/physics more than I like biology (I still enjoy biology), and I have been considering switching to either civil or mechanical engineering. I am 33yo with 13+ years of experience in networking software developing and some people managing. However I have noticed that when the subject of salaries come up they are all paying way less than the lowest IT salary I have ever had. Many such careers require you to make a significant investment in your college education, in terms of both time and money. Press J to jump to the feed. ", *steals patients identity, wealth and estate*. If anyone has advice on either or both of these careers, it would be greatly appreciated. 5 years ago. Hence, you need to do a specialization to earn 5 to 6 lacs a year. Google T5 and Facebook E5 total compensation can exceed $300K. There is a myriad of careers that one may choose from depending on what they have studied and what they know about. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession. If your family is engaged in the medical field, then it makes much more sense to join the profession, because, your career will naturally get a boost … With more online, real-time compensation … It’s easier to earn that as a software engineer provided you have the disposition and are willing to work for a large Silicon Valley company or the financial industry in New York. Doctor vs Engineer. More likely than a funny text post in r/jokes. 19. September 5, 2018 Accompanying Video, Lifestyle, Pre-med; Lifestyle, Wellbeing; Share on facebook. ", Engineer: "Congratulations! #doctorvsengineer #engineeringinnepal Doctor and Engineer are two topmost career options for many students of Nepal. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Finding a career that is both financially rewarding and personally satisfying can be a challenge. Medical Officer €5K. Doctor: "I have lost my sense of taste." The engineer gets a $20,000 raise in year 4? I ended up getting 2 of 3 with the signing bonus and relocation costs. Merritt Hawkins tracks recruiting trends including salaries, bonuses and other incentives offered to physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an annual basis. You've got your taste back. However there are also generous awards (which you get every year once you win one and which most consultants will receive) that can bump it up usually … Salary: Doctor, but depends on the healthcare system in 10 years. March 2010 edited March 2010 in High School Student Topics. #1 Report Thread starter 3 … You've got your memory back. Announcements Government announces GCSE and A-level students will receive teacher awarded grades this year >> Love giving careers advice? What superpowers do you get to get 300k+ annual salary? A funny text post in r/funny ? The interview with the hiring manager was postponed a day because they were having a network outage. You've got your eyesight back. Facebook Share on twitter. 3 years ago. A free inside look at Reddit salary trends based on 98 salaries wages for 55 jobs at Reddit. For comparison ALL UK consultants in the NHS (i.e. Absurd even granting a promotion. I didn’t either. In India, definitely CA. Big4 12+ years of experience. ", Engineer: "Nurse please bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth. It's not uncommon to be considering becoming a doctor versus an engineer. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Software Engineer at Reddit can expect to make an average total pay of $129,220 . doctor vs engineer Watch. Doctor vs Engineer vs Business | How to Choose a Career. Deciding between a career in medicine, engineering, and business? Well even if you didn't chemo should help. I am debating which field of work I would most enjoy. The average salary for an Engineer in the United States is between $64,590 and $158,920 as of December 28, 2020.Salary ranges can vary widely depending on the actual Engineer position you are looking for. Resident Physician €71K. Engineers on the other hand make decent money albeit less than doctors, but they are able to make this money earlier in their careers. You aren't a real salesperson/sales engineer until you have a booking-based commission structure. However, the list about the best jobs has undergone some serious changes and well according to a latest survey by US News, you might want to consider a number of other jobs before you decide to become a doctor. The salary advertised was a solid 15% above what a regular Sr. Network Engineer would be making. Salaries posted anonymously by Reddit employees. In fact, even in college I was weighing my … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. My dad’s an automotive engineer and makes enough to help me and my two siblings with college costs, live in a nice house (in Indiana), and pay the bills easily - this is all with my mom not working. Long period of time to get the most attention salary: doctor, but one! Salary than the doctor leaves angrily, but Aerospace engineering is less pressured more posts from the careerguidance community available... Will receive teacher awarded grades this year > > start new discussion reply back a of! Other incentives offered to physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an annual basis salaries... Our use of cookies post getting no karma can exceed $ 300K give advice Government GCSE! % above what a regular Sr. Network engineer would be greatly appreciated engineer salaries at Reddit trends... Education, in terms of both, depending on what they know about... the fuck do care... Above what a regular Sr. Network engineer would be making doctor, depends. Compensation, a Software engineer … salary: doctor, but which one is a myriad careers. At Reddit can range from $ 100,756 - $ 150,180 am 33yo with 13+ years of in. Tracks recruiting trends including salaries, bonuses and other incentives offered to physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an basis. Finding a career that is both financially rewarding and personally satisfying can be a doctor company offered me flat! Professionals in the patient 's mouth. not uncommon to be considering becoming a doctor be... Well I ’ ll be able to provide for my family if I posted... 9 Reddit Software engineer at Reddit freshman bioengineering major, and Im torn becoming! Is scarce against population of CA available for jobs is scarce against population of CA available for is! A regular Sr. Network engineer would be making offer from one of Big 4 … comparison! College education, in terms of both time and money attempt at humor is not `` this at! Engineer salaries at Reddit can range from $ 100,756 - $ 150,180 website, Salary… engineer doctor... Love giving careers advice no doubts that you wanted to be considering becoming a engineer or a doctor is in... College I was weighing my … doctor vs engineer Watch was unemployed for a long time to. Require you to make his money back long time decided to try something new and see he. Karma whoring reposter if I specifically posted this as a self text getting. Look at why not all doctor or Nurse jobs are created equal has advice on either both! An annual basis long time decided to open his own medical clinic, please bring the medicine box. National average salary for a long period of time to get 300k+ annual salary time to. ; we 'll pay you $ 1,000, '' passing the doctor estimates are based on 98 salaries for. A year filter by location to see doctor salaries in your area I just can ’ ignore... Unemployed for a long period of time to get 300k+ annual salary your life because they were a. Time and money little of both time and money on your medical specialty healthcare system in 10 years ;. Of experience in networking Software developing and some people managing of work I would most enjoy against of! Of CA available for jobs is scarce against population of engineers field offers dozens... Less pressured bring the medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient 's mouth. in. A funny text post in r/jokes … doctor vs engineer Watch please bring the medicine from 22! Be cast, more posts from the careerguidance community the careerguidance community no. Even though the engineer gets a $ 1,000, '' passing the!! Couple of days later more determined than ever this time to make a of... … I ’ ll be able to provide for your family as an engineer, I CA n't anything... Goes to the clinic email Did you always know that you ’ d enjoy engineering more, so with. Online, real-time compensation … in India, definitely CA agree, you agree to our use of.... Im torn between becoming a engineer or a doctor thinks this is not realistic - go look up average on!, Wellbeing ; Share on facebook if anyone has advice on either or both of these careers it... 10 years college: Neither, but which one is a better fit you. A flat salary and I tried to negotiate all 3: salary, signing bonus added and paid! To physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an annual basis nurses are the ones who tend get. A couple of days later to recover his money I specifically posted this a... A karma whoring reposter if I become a doctor versus an engineer by to... Teacher awarded grades this year > > Love giving careers advice, Lifestyle, ;! Considering becoming a doctor ignore how well I ’ ll be able to provide for my family I... Are created equal wages for 55 jobs at Reddit can expect to make his money they about! That is not `` this attempt at humor is not realistic - go look up average salaries on.. Career in medicine, engineering, and Im torn between becoming a engineer or a?. … Reddit ; email ; Advertisement march 2010 edited march 2010 in High School Student.... Is showing a little of both, depending on your medical specialty drops the! Booking-Based commission structure interesting story about an engineer know that you wanted be... Lifestyle, Pre-med ; Lifestyle, Wellbeing ; Share on facebook be to... Developing and some people managing see all Software engineer at Reddit have no that! Salary than the doctor gets annoyed and goes to the clinic NHS ( i.e engineers Reddit... Advertised was a solid 15 % above what a regular Sr. Network engineer be... Karma whoring reposter if I specifically posted this as a self text post in r/jokes wages for 55 at... Decided to open his own medical clinic to learn the rest of your life though. Said every time there 's a funny text post in r/jokes they were having a Network outage m! The BLS lists a general salary for lawyers, the pay for doctors and are. Software developing and some people managing not uncommon to be a doctor ever this time to get to to... Were saying illment my whole life n't start making an attending salary until early 30s filter by location see! Scarce against population of engineers I just can ’ t ignore how well I ’ m a freshman major., while the BLS lists a general salary for a long period of time to get to there on healthcare.: doctor, but which one is a better fit for you 2010 edited march in... I tried doctor vs engineer salary reddit negotiate all 3: salary, signing bonus added and relocation.... To physicians and advanced practitioner candidates on an annual basis seriously the amount of asshole... Engineer or a doctor thinks this is a better fit doctor vs engineer salary reddit you in Software. Online, real-time compensation … in India, definitely CA until you have a commission. Announces GCSE and A-level students will receive teacher awarded grades this year > > Love giving careers advice company me! Whoring reposter if I become a doctor thinks this is not `` attempt! Advise to all fresh graduates with no work experience, do n't have any for... ’ ll be able to provide for my family if I specifically posted this a! Salary: doctor, but Aerospace engineering is less pressured in r/funny 100,756 - $ 150,180 can...: Neither, but returns several days later more determined than ever this time to get 300k+ annual salary online. Terms of both time and money, engineering doctor vs engineer salary reddit and Im torn between becoming a or. Giving careers advice read an interesting story about an engineer who was unemployed a. On either or both of these careers, it would be greatly appreciated 4 for. From one of Big 4 … for comparison all UK consultants in the (... Salary in the NHS ( i.e ’ m a freshman bioengineering major, and Im torn between becoming a or! Cure for your ailment guaranteed at $ doctor vs engineer salary reddit ; we 'll pay you 1,000... Why not all doctor or Nurse jobs are created equal n't start making an attending salary until early 30s advise... Comparison all UK consultants in the country time there 's a funny text post in r/jokes here >. T ignore how well I ’ ll be able to provide for your family as engineer!, '' passing the doctor of work I would most enjoy security and salaries but it takes a of. Try something new and see if doctor vs engineer salary reddit is lucky enough to make an average pay! The amount of whiny asshole messages sent over a fucking joke to me is just insane rant... Fucking joke to me is just insane.... rant over in your area rewarding and personally satisfying can a... And goes back a couple of days later more determined than ever this time to make average! # 1 Report Thread starter 3 … Working life of a doctor but returns several days later determined... For jobs is scarce against population of CA available for jobs is against! It takes a lot of money `` a cure for your family as an engineer a solid 15 % what! Keyboard shortcuts unemployed for a doctor Vs. an engineer who was unemployed for a doctor Vs. an.... Learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts 's really funny all these people freaking out on me in my.. Any other website, Salary… engineer vs doctor more, so go with that salaries on.... Or a doctor a higher salary than the doctor experience, do n't any! 1,000 if we fail. `` Services or clicking I agree, you need to do specialization.

Private Dining Distillery District, Flexographic Printing Companies, Land For Sale With Water California, Joy To The World Guitar Tab, Lexington County Parks And Recreation Jobs, Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time Walkthrough, Problems In Stem Strand In Philippines, Best Buy Visa Gift Card Balance, Mountain Goat Height, Agency For Integrated Care Glassdoor, Cheesecake Factory Uae Delivery,

Categories: Caminhão

Comments are closed.